Application and Features
The machine is applied to double layer or multilayer lamination for various roll materials, such as plastic film, paper and aluminum foil, etc.
The machine adopts Siemens PLC programmable control system, Japan Yasukawa inverter, close-loop tension control system, ROLLER stability system, and man-machine interface operation, reaching international advanced level.
1. The machine adopts Siemens PLC control system and realizes full auto control during production.
2. Seven frequency inverters control system, Japan Yasukawa inverter
3. Man-machine interface operation, concentrated display and control working state, speed, tension and other parameters.
4. Air-expansion shaft for first unwinding, second unwinding and rewinding.
5. Double-photoelectric computer E.P.C system is installed at first unwinding and ultrasonic wave E.P.C system is installed at the exit of oven.
6. First unwinding, second unwinding, rewinding and the oven realizes full auto close-loop tension control, with tension auto detect and display during working.
7. Glue spreading by anilox roller, doctor blade from Switzerland, independent motor responsible for horizontal moving of blade holder.
8. Conductive oil heating inside laminating hot roller, with features of even temperature and power saving.
9. Gluing pressing roller and laminating pressing roller adopt pneumatic pressure and the pressure is adjustable.
10. Total length of the oven is 8 meters, with pneumatic open; inner guide rollers are shaped in arch, with belt transmission actively; aisle and guardrail are installed at the side of the oven.
11. The oven is divided into 4 sections with external electric heating system and temperature for every section can be regulated independently.
12. Hot air circulation structure is designed inside the oven and the oven inner adopts stainless steel 304; the heat can be recycled and save energy.
13. Front exhaust hood is installed at the entrance of the oven and exhaust the gas of high concentration volatilized initially.
14. All guide rollers are highly hardened aluminum alloys, with dynamic equilibrium treatment.
Main Technical Parameters
|Max. laminating speed||180m/min|
|Max. laminating width||600mm/800mm/1000mm/1200mm|
Packaging & Delivery
1.Packaging Details: wooden pallet or plastic film
2.Delivery Detail: 30-60 days
3.Port: Ningbo port
1.Where is your factory Located
Our Factory Located in Ruian City ,Zhejiang Province ,China .
It is about 40minutes by plane from Shanghai, about 5 hours by train from
We are pleasured to pick up you when you arrived .
2. What should we charge for your engineer?
Our engineer is available to go to your country to install the machine for you. Buyer have to bear the charges including round-trip tickets, cost of visa and accommodations .Salary for one engineer is 80USD per day.
3. How long is your machine's warranty period?
All our machine have one year guarantee, starting from finished installation